At Bainbridge Events, we strive to provide superior full-service planning and event coordination. As event vendors, we offer a unique and realistic approach to event planning and coordination by helping our clients focus on the details that truly matter and navigating the industry from an inside perspective.
You can expect meticulously detailed support from start to finish, with our team showcasing your individual unique style throughout your event. We focus on simplifying the overwhelming details in planning while amplifying your personalized touches. We also pride ourselves on working with the greatest vendors in the industry and obtaining our clients the best rates for their services.
Through these techniques, we ensure our clients will receive the best value for their investment, and the most simplified planning process while bringing the envisioned event into reality.
WHAT COUPLES ARE SAYING
Bainbridge Event Rentals was founded in 2019 on Bainbridge Island, WA to offer event rental and event planning and design services to the entire Kitsap County region.
Collectively, we bring a diverse range of skills and decades of hospitality experience to ensure your event goes as smoothly and as successfully as possible! We offer event rental services for all gatherings, large and small, including weddings, graduation parties, birthdays, funerals and more.
Our aim is to offer everything you would need to host your gathering in style, and to alleviate the stress and pressures that may arise. Let us help you create your perfect event!
WHAT WE DO
Rentals + Design
– GLASSWARE –
– TABLEWARE –
– FURNITURE –
– LINENS –
– CATERING –
– OTHER Products –
– Bounce Houses –
– PHOTOBOOTHS –
Event Planning + Coordination
- Hands-on planning assistance from the initial groundwork of your event through the final execution.
- 12-30 Hours of on-site event coordination/management during your event week tasks during event hours may consist of the execution and oversight of the timeline, coordinating vendors, assisting with event setup and/or teardown, and ensuring all aspects of your event are running smoothly.
- Serving as a main communicator to guests to provide direction from activity to activity, such as cake cutting, first dances, toasts, gift set up/removal, and so forth.
- Ongoing Remote consultation and in-person/virtual consultations: You can expect prompt and clear communication in return on our end, along with regular check-ins to ensure event flow is developing on schedule.
- Planning guidance for all applicable components of your event such as rehearsal dinners and welcome parties.
- Vendor management: Suggested list of key vendors to research along with applicable referrals.
- Vendor Chart: Creation of a curated vendor chart with all applicable details such as contact information, remaining balances/deposits, and details surrounding the timeline of services.
- Timeline: Creation and execution of a curated timeline, with all vendor components, key activities, and transitional events for your event week.
- Design layouts: Creation of all necessary layouts/schematics for various components of your event, such as ceremony floor plans and reception design.
A LA CARTE SERVICES
Event Design Layout
Take the guesswork out of designing the ideal event layout! This service includes a 1 hour on site consultation at your event location followed by a personalized design layout tailored specifically to the space and needs of your event.
Event Planning Consultation
Still unsure on which level of event planning will best bit your needs? We can happily schedule an office or on site 30 minute consultation to provide guidance and discuss the best way to assist with your event. Consultation fee is waived upon booking an event planning package.