Here at Bespoke Wedding Planning, we create custom-tailored wedding planning packages in Oregon. We are a Salem Wedding Planner but we travel all around Oregon. Not only do we offer customized wedding planning packages as well as made-to-order wedding and home decor.
We have been helping couples get married since 2011 and recently added handmade wedding gifts to our business.
WHAT COUPLES ARE SAYING
Hiring Tarah was an easy decision because she was affordable plus she’s done weddings at our venue so she knew how to organize everything! Honestly our whole timeline would have been 100% out the door if she didn’t give us gentle reminders to keep us on track during the day. Time management alone was a huge helper but keeping vendors on the same page was also a huge help! So happy we hired her and had her there that day!
We could not imagine our wedding without Tarah! She was a true asset to our day, far exceeding our expectations, and we could not be more grateful. We hired her as the day of coordinator and I truly did not have to think twice about anything other than marry my groom and celebrating. Thank you Tarah for making our day an absolute DREAM!
My name is Tarah Lavery, the owner of Bespoke Wedding Planning. I’m going on year nine of working in the wedding industry. Of those nine years I’ve spent three with Muse, two years at Bravo! Wedding & Events, two years at John Ross Music & Production, dozens of random sub-contracted weddings and almost four years of my own wedding planning business. Needless to say I’ve worn many hats in just a few short years. I’m one of those people that fellow vendors will see me at a bridal show or a networking event and ask “what company are you with again?” Or “who are you representing tonight?” I’m finally at a point where there is only one answer and that is I am Bespoke Wedding Planning.
When I opened up my own business I had no intention of making a true commitment to developing my brand. Only by a coworkers’ persistence I actually created a name, website, and email address all with little thought. Now that I’ve made it a full three seasons, I’m ready to define who I am and what my company is all about.
So… Bespoke Wedding Planning….
Let’s start with the basics. If you are unaware of what bespoke means, it simply means custom made, made to order, or anything but “off the rack”. You’ve probably heard this term when talking about bespoke suits for men. My focus from day one has been exactly this. My clients are not just a wedding date, a pair of last names, or just a client. I know my clients personal, family and wedding struggles and I try to lend a helping hand in any way. I am involved throughout the entire planning process and not just the days or weeks leading up to the event.
As I make my transition from Tarah Trump Weddings to Bespoke Wedding Planning my core values remain the same. I only take one wedding per weekend and only two weddings in a given month!
From Day One
- Initial Consult to discuss your vision
- Unlimited Email communication
- Access to the online planning tool with planning checklists, budgeting tools, and RVSP management system
5-7 Months Prior
- Check in meeting to discuss the planning progress
- General timeline creation
6-8 Weeks Prior
- Collect Vendor Information
- Collect Copies of Contracts
- In-Person Detailed ‘Day-Of Meeting’
- Coordination with Your Vendors
- Creation of the Day Of Timeline
- Follow Up To Do List
- Review of Logistics & Details
- Support with Your Planning
- Resource for Questions
- Etiquette Guidance
2 Weeks Prior
- Follow up on Final Details
- Final Count Adjustments
- Contact & Coordination with Site & all Vendors
1 Week Prior
- Rehearsal Coordination
- One Coordinator & One Assistant on Site for 10 hours
- Site Inspections & Setup
- Overall Coordination and Direction of Event
- Greet & Supervise All Vendors and Professionals
- Manage Timeline
- Support the Bridal Party & Family
- Assist and Attend to Guests’ Needs
- Resolve Last Minute Panics
- Coordination of Payments to Vendors