Charlotte’s has been in business for over 30 years. The original owner named Charlotte, started the business out of her home with only one designer and soon after moved into the current location and opened a full service bridal boutique.
In June of 2007, Charlotte decided to retire and sell the store to one of her employees.
The store has been reinvented with a newly renovated and expanded boutique in 2010 with 9 bridal suites, 8 smaller rooms for bridesmaids and moms. It has exclusive designers found nowhere else in Portland and the surrounding areas. It remains a full service boutique known for its great customer service, knowledgeable staff and the bridal shop to go to when wanting the ultimate gown shopping experience. Charlotte’s has become one of the top destinations to find your wedding gown in the Pacific Northwest.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
In-Store Shopping Experience
We are so excited to help out brides Say Yes to the Dress! Our stylists can’t wait to give you that magical Charlotte’s experience and help you find the gown of your dreams!
Your in-store gown shopping experience:
- After your appointment is confirmed, you’ll fill out a small questionnaire with a little information about your wedding and what you’re looking for in your perfect dress.
- Your stylist will reach out to schedule a Zoom or phone call with you a few days before your appointment. We really want to get to know you and hone in on your style and vision for your wedding before you come into the store!
- When you come in, your stylist will show you and your four guests to your private bridal suite. She will have a selection of dresses waiting for you!
- Once you go through these gowns together, you’ll pick the first dresses you want to try on and get started!
- Your stylist will be there every step of the way: helping you to make sure the gowns are fitted properly, selecting additional gowns for you to try on, helping you narrow down your choices, and leading you to find “The One!”
- Then we celebrate!!!
Appointment times are limited so book your appointment soon!!
Virtual Styling + At-Home Try-On Service
We are happy to continue to offer a virtual experience for those that are unable to shop with us in store!
Our Virtual Styling and At-Home Try-On Service brings the appointment to you, starting with a series of Zoom calls with your bridal stylist. She will help you find a selection of wedding gowns to try on that will lead you to the dress of your dreams! After selecting up to five gowns, you’ll be able to schedule a curbside pick-up to try the dresses on in the comfort of your own home!
We’re committed to helping you create beautiful memories and the perfect “say yes” moment, however that looks for you!
Schedule a FaceTime or Zoom call with your stylist to guide you through available dresses in our inventory, determine the appropriate size for you, and find dresses you’d like to try. Pick up to 5 styles for curbside pickup.
- A security deposit of $150/dress (up to 5 dresses) will be charged to your credit card. The card number will be held securely on file while the dresses are out of store.
- If a dress is purchased, the entire deposit amount will be applied towards the purchase. If a second round of dresses is requested, the initial set must be received back before the new set is picked up and the deposit will be held until both sets are returned.
- If no dress is selected for purchase, all deposits will be refunded except for a $150 non-refundable at home try on fee.
For additional information or questions, please call 503-297-9622
Time Frame: Dresses will be scheduled for pick up on Monday afternoon and returned by mid-day Thursday. (Due to in-store appointments, dresses cannot be out on the weekends)
In Home Try-On Includes:
- Clip kit to help you fit the gowns properly to your body.
- Complimentary bottle of champagne and Say Yes to the Dress sign to help you celebrate finding the one!
By Beverly Luke
The journey to finding the perfect bridal gown often elicits a wide and sweeping range of emotions – excitement, fear, joy, frustration – creating a deeply personal and memorable experience that is often shared by close friends and family. With this in mind, Krysta York and her team of stylists are decidedly raising the bar for wedding dress shopping at Charlotte’s Weddings & More in Portland, Oregon…